Darkened souls
Hello, your Leaf Village Hokage here. You need to login in order to view this stuff. It is for Super awesome Ninja only. You could also Register. Have fun! :]
Darkened souls
Hello, your Leaf Village Hokage here. You need to login in order to view this stuff. It is for Super awesome Ninja only. You could also Register. Have fun! :]
Darkened souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkened souls

A Naruto Role-play site. You can role-play, post news and bulletins, and even talk about Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dos and donts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

The dos and donts Empty
PostSubject: The dos and donts   The dos and donts EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 am

Ok so first off.....DONT GOD MOD!!!!!! I cant stress this point enough. You cant just say "Joe kills Jill" You have to say "Joe unsheathes his black broadsword and swings at full force in Jill's Direction. If the attack is made successful, then it would chop off Jill's head." That is acceptable. Everyone, no matter how weak, deserves a chance to dodge.

Ok Second. If you are a weak character, do not think you can just dodge a full fledged attack. Even if you are strong, you can't just dodge an high powered attack unharmed. For instance, "Hokage Hinin Swings forms a ball of chakra in his hand. The ball would be full of fire and wind energy. The ball grows to be the size of a large hut. He shoves slams the ball towards Student A. Student a dodges. " THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Make it believable. if the attack is strong, prepare for hurt. If your character has actually trained for speed(which he or she will have to actually post this training) or other attributes such as strength or chakra control, then like I said before....BE REALISTIC. If your character could dodge that, then say that you dodge but be more detailed than that.

Finally.....HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!!!!! Dont get bored or boring with your posts. Give people somethin to read. Let your creative juices flow. If you have any other questions please contact me or another Administrator with any problems you are having. Thanks for reading and enjoy. =]
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshiz.rpg-board.net
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

The dos and donts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dos and donts   The dos and donts EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

I am a god so technically...
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

The dos and donts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dos and donts   The dos and donts EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

lol you know what I mean. You are one of the ones who taught me to rp so eat the banana!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshiz.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The dos and donts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dos and donts   The dos and donts Empty

Back to top Go down

The dos and donts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkened souls :: Rules and Regulations :: Regulations-
Jump to: