Darkened souls
Hello, your Leaf Village Hokage here. You need to login in order to view this stuff. It is for Super awesome Ninja only. You could also Register. Have fun! :]
Darkened souls
Hello, your Leaf Village Hokage here. You need to login in order to view this stuff. It is for Super awesome Ninja only. You could also Register. Have fun! :]
Darkened souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkened souls

A Naruto Role-play site. You can role-play, post news and bulletins, and even talk about Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hokage Headquarters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:35 pm

He nodded a bit with a yawn and slide his mask to the side. "I'll pay a visit to the war room, prepare my journey and see which men I will be bringing." He bowed to Hinin and then turned to depart in another direction. "Call when you again wish for my company, sir." He then vanished into the shadows fasted by twilight.

A few hours after his meeting with the war generals, he had gathered enough information to have a full scale invasion, but unfortunately, he had no mappings of buildings which was a problem. Once in his office at the ANBU HQ, he sent a team of men to gather intelligence on the land; learn if the tunnels were there, make sure that they were safe, and map out the buildings. He then set them off to return in three days. "This isn't so hard..." He joked, filling out the last piece of paperwork needed for his little expedition.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:56 pm

He had returned to his office to finish his work. After reading over Kota's mission statement, Hinin graded the report papers on the first of the exams. He was quite pleased with how many of the leaf ninja knew the answers to the seemingly impossible questions though the sand ninja were impressive as well. He remembered how he had taken the test. He was so nervous that when they asked if anyone wanted to quit he almost jumped up and ran out. This thought brought on memories of him and his teammates and all the missions they had gone on. After those exams, he never saw them again. He then pushed those thoughts from his mind because the time for tender moments of the past were now gone. He was the leader of the village now and he had more important things to worry about. Hinin finished his work early today so he removed his kage cloak and hung it on the coat rack he had set up when he was made Hokage. He then slipped off the hat from his neck and walked out of the mansion. He, of course, remembered to grab his kitanas in case some one decided to pull a fast one on him. He didn't know exactly where he was going but he knew he wanted a break so that was what he was taking. A stroll through the village.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshiz.rpg-board.net
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Kota and Notaru had stripped themselves of their gear and walked around more casual, Kota still have his scythe-sword on his backside. "I wonder how the Genins are doing...and if my men are near the island of their assignment..." He perched down on a bench and leaned back onto it, relaxing. "So, Notaru...what shall we do today, aye?" His gaze drifted upwards as he began to study the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 pm

He then smiled, now switching his aim. He knew where he could visit because he was long over due for a visit. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching him. From there, he dashed out as fast as he could to the eastern side of the village. Once he came to where the wall stopped and the trees began he hit a sharp right. He ran for about ten minutes before he came to a cliff side. Down below, he saw his destination: The Uchiha HQ. He lightly leaped down, landing on the ladder below. He turned his body in mid-air and grabbing the ladder that was attached to the cliff face below. He then climbed down as fast as he could but he knew no one could have followed him. This place was to far away and he was too fast. Once at the bottom, he then walked up to the large temple that was completely untouched by time or erosion. It had been repaired by the Uchiha siblings so many years ago. He figured that it was safe to come here now that Nameless had been ran out of New Konoha. He walked to the doors and pushed his hands to them. The doors didn't budge at first but then it was suddenly easy to open. He shoved them open and walked through, shutting them behind him. The shrine of the Uchiha name lay there. The candles had gone out. Hinin smiled and walked to the alter in front of the Uchiha throne and knelt down. He did a few quick hand signs then, from his lips, came a small delicate flame. He moved the flame into his hands and then onto his finger, with which he lit the candles. He now closed his eyes and bowed his head to give tribute to the Uchiha name.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Kota yawned, a bit bored from his 'relaxation'. He popped up and decided to take his reports to the HoKage. He gathered a leather satchel full of scrolls and documents and started walking to the mansion. He greeted a few friend of his standing outside a bar who offered him a drink which he politely decline and continued.
He eventually came to the mansion and when he found that Hinin was not present, he placed the satchel in a secret compartment specified for hiding documents and then took his leave. He glanced at Notaru as they seemed to speak through telepathy and then Kota nodded. "I wouldn't mind checking out the patrols on the walls." He went home and strapped on how gear, he then jumped onto Nota's sattle and they dashes across the village and onto the wall. He circled the entire perimeter, getting various replies fr the men he stationed up on the wall. Most of which had seen no more than casual merchants and people coming to leave contracts with the village. "Seems everything is clear..." Notaru nodded in reply.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:01 pm

After he finished his tribute, he said a few words under his breath in praise of the Uchiha name then he stood and turned towards the doors. He pulled the handle and the door opened with no problems. He then shut the door behind him and decided to walk back rather than run. He climbed the ladder with ease and got back onto the path. He then made his way back to the village. Feeling relieved that he had made his tribute, he decided to take the long way back. Things seemed so peaceful for a time of war. It was easy to forget that there was a lot of things going on in the world right now. Once he made it back to the village, he walked through the front gates rather than the secret eastern entrance. He walked through the village, almost unnoticed. People seemed to not recognize him without the Hokage hat and cloak on. He liked it that way though.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Kota descended from the wall still riding his canine steed. "Everything seems to be in order." He pondered around his his thoughts. "This village has changed so little from when I was a boy...it is so alien to me..." His memories seemed to flash back and project in his imagination like an old film. He saw the hours he spent training, some of his first missions, ...the first comrade he had last on the battlefield. Once his visions faded, he came back to reality and noticed that him and Notaru had drifted quite some way into the village. "Hmmm."
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Hinin now made his way to the mansion where he found the hidden compartment that he had made specifically for the times when he wasn't there to receive. there was a few scrolls in there. He sighed, knowing that his leisure time was over and the time work was again. He pulled them out and walked to his desk then sat down, setting them down. He grabbed the first scroll and opened it up. Just before he started reading, he moved his hand under his desk and pulled up a bottle of sake and a wood cup. "Time to get to work. " He poured himself a cup and took a sip as he began to read.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Kota decided it was time for him to get back to the HQ and he did. Sitting down in his chair, his mask set down one the right hand side and his vest and weapons strung up on the wall behind him for quick access. He went over various scrolls telling of missions accepted and completed, which pleased him, seeing as how his men could complete the job without failure. Once finished he set the scrolls in a satchel and was preparing to deliver them. He took off his shirt and replaced it with a long sleeved shirt which was regular cloth at the torso but the sleeves were fastened out of leather with he complemented with leather vampraces. He then pulled on his vest and strapped his signature weapon to his back. He pulled up his mask and was preparing to leave when an member of his ranks approached and handed him a scroll. Kota opened the scroll and read it as his eyes widened a bit. "Are you certain of this?" The man nodded as Kota patted his shoulder, "I will make sure the HoKage hears of this and your skills of gathering information." He then dashed from the HQ with Notaru behind him.

He eventually entered the mansion and shoved his way into the room expressing certain anger behind his mask, nearly breaking down the door. He marched to the desk and tossed the scroll infront of Hinin, not caring what he was doing. "One of my men gathered this from the elders." The scroll would hold information suggesting that the elders plotted to use Hinin for their own gain because he was so young.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

His eyes grew wide then he looked down at the scroll before him. "I should have guessed this much. What they don't know though, I am most certainly not a dumb person. You should learn this as well. I have known of their plan for at least a week now. The way I see it though is that their plan only works if I kneel and obey. " He grinned, taking another swig of his sake and looked at Kota in the eyes. "I have been thinking of what I should do with the information but your passion has given me inspiration. " He smiled swallowing the rest of his sake and set the glass down. "I want you to take a three man squad and bring the elders to me. Try your best to keep it out of the public eye. I want to talk with him. The elders have power but so do I. thank you for the message, Kota. Do this before the second exam is finished. "
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:16 pm

"I will have them within the next three hours in the ANBU HQ ready for you, sir. And I will handle this my way. The sun has set, I will be fine out of civil eyes." With this he set off, gathered three troups who he saw fit for this mission and they set out.

Kota signaled for fire and the men at his command responded by shooting poisoned darts from tubes which knocked the men outcold until given the remedy. They swiftly picked the Elders up and carried them back to the interrogation room and awaited the HoKage after tieing the Elders to posts.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 pm

He put on his Hokage cloak and hat then headed off to the Anbu HQ. Once he got there, he walked directly to the interrogation room to greet Kota and his squad. There, he found the elders tied up. He mentally prepared himself for what he had to say to them. He then cracked his knuckles and stretched, trying to get loosened up before the interrogation. He hoped that there would be no violence but he knew the elders better than that. They were tired old men who had gone through war most of their lives. It was now time to confront them. The only words that came to mind were exactly what he said "Wake them."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm

"Sir." He snapped his fingers and his men gave them the antidote. "They will wake up in a few minutes. I will leave my men hear but I will be leaving. I have other matters to attend to. Non ANBU related. Once you have the information from them, send one of these soldiers to retreive me." He then set off through the town picking up some groceries and eventually stopping at the bar to get himself and Notaru some meat to eat.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

He nodded then waited for the elders to wake. They all looked dazed and disoriented. They all said similar things which all entailed into one thing. "Why are we here?" Hinin folded his arms in across his chest and moved in so they could see him clearly.

He moved in front of them so that they could see him perfectly then spoke. "You all are here my old fat friends because for the past week, I have been gathering intel that you all have a different goal than peace. " Hinin began pacing. He was nervous but most yet he was scared. He had to choose his words very wisely. "The ultimate goal at this time should be to find Nameless and end this war. I have already found his base of operations. We are preparing to send a squad in for recon after the exams. You should not be setting plans to invade the other countries. I am the highest power in this village. You are but mere advisers. If you think that for one second that I would just lay down and let you four cranky old men take over then...." The farthest man on the right cut him off with his raspy voice.

"Hinin. You are young and ill experienced. You cannot understand politics yet. "

Hinin cut him off now. "I suggest you tread lightly old man because you four can be replaced. You are already in violation of three laws. I usually wouldn't add this one in but I am not afraid to add disrespecting the Hokage to your list of treasons. "

The four looked down in shame until the middle right man spoke now. "I am sorry Hinin. You aren't equipped enough for your position. You are weak. "

"What is your goal, what else have you done that i must now fix?", said Hinin in a slightly irritated tone.

They now all spoke in unison "Nameless shall rise above the world. He is the supreme and only." Hinin was taken back by this but it was now clear why they were acting as they had. The only option left was to lock them in the medical wing and have their minds cleansed of the Sharingon. Hinin walked over and one by one, knocked them out with a non-lethal blow to the neck. With that, he motioned one Anbu over.

"Have these men transported to the medical genjutsu wing in the hospital. Make sure that they are securely restrained. Before you do that though call your captain back. I will have a word with him now."
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 pm

He was nearly done eating when one of his men appeared at the bar, repeating the summon of the HoKage. With haste he equipped his mask and headed back through the endless corridors of the ANBU's Headquarters. He stepped up to Hinin with a certain serenity around him and spoke, "What have you learned, sir?" He sold his mask to the side to view him more clearly as his companion walked along side him.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

"I believe they have been put under a genjutsu known as shototsu sharingon. It controls the enemy completely and fully, body and mind. I am having them transported to the medical genjutsu wing in the hospital for psych-evaluation. I want to know weather or not it was the sharingon or if they really have joined sides. I suppose if they were being controlled, their goal was to use the power of the elders to take control over this village and eventually the rest of the villages. Nameless is getting careless"
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 pm

"I see...I'm any case, this may be of use to us." He motioned for one of his men and ordered some commands, "Search their homes, leave no page unread and no space un-searched. If we are lucky, we can gain an upper hand in this." The men set off as told and he turned to Hinin. "If they are working with Nameless, then they may have records of interaction. Maybe we can send imposters to a meeting and learn more. Not to mention the invasion I plan to lead through the tunnel. You know what this means, sir...this is the turning point of the war."
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:56 pm

He unfolded his arms and scratched his chin. "Or it could be a trap. This all seems way to sloppy for Nameless. Usually he covers his tracks. " He thought on the information for a minute. "Either way, I know your men are ready for anything. Make sure that they are careful when entering the homes. Tomorrow I will want to meet with you about the arrangements that I will be making on the positioning of our active Jounin during the final exam. "
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 am

"True, but traps can be sprung on the maker if the desired target is smarter." He sighed, "And as for the exam...how much longer do the Genin have to reach the temple?" He walked back to his office with Notaru and pulled his equipment off. He rested his hands on the desk and looked at his HoKage, "I'm interested in the results I asked my men to gather."
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:14 am

"Don't get too excited Kota. They still have about a day and a half. I suggest you go home and get some rest. You will want to be well rested for what comes tomorrow. " With that he turned and went back to his home in the Hokage Mansion to get some rest as well. With his entering, he removed his cloak, hat, and shirt then would lay down on his bed and sleep.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:26 am

Kota gathered his things and left the ANBU HQ with his dog behind him. He eventually came back to his apartment and stored his weapons and armor in his secluded armory. After this he and his companion laid down on their beds and drifted into a realm of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:31 am

That night, Hinin had very troubling dreams. They included his parents' death and Nameless crushing the world. When he woke that morning, he woke in a heavy sweat. He showered and prepared himself to finish the grading. The reports came in that only four Genin passed. These were all Leaf ninja. This fact pleased Hinin. He hit the stamp of approval and began forming the charts on how the fights would procede.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 am

Kota woke up with a groggy moan and leaned upwards. He glanced at Notaru who grunted at him and got up. He cooked some steak for himself and his friend and started to eat his breakfast. "I need to learn how to cook better..." He frowned at his steak, Nota chomped nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 am

He yawned a little then heard the growl of hunger hit him so he decided to go to breakfast in a local diner. He slipped on his cloak and walked down to the Yakuzaka cafe for a bite to eat. He had his favorite meal, Ramen. From there, he headed back for his office to finish grading when he was stopped by a bunch of kids staring at him. "Yo" was all he could muster. This was the first time he had actually received any attention for being Hokage. He felt embarrassed but wasn't sure why so he just simply continued down the road.
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:24 am

He finished his meal and equipped his ANBU uniform, quickly strapping on his weapons and mounting Notaru's sattle. The both exited the home, stopping by the ANBU HQ where they picked up some scrolls that needed to be delivered to the HoKage the. Proceeded into his mansion, dropping the mound of papers on the floor. "I love the job, hate the paperwork."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Headquarters    Hokage Headquarters  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokage Headquarters
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkened souls :: RP Section :: New Konoha-
Jump to: